Our women's health services are based in the midwifery model of care. This model of care highlights the importance of connection and relationship in the practice of medicine, creates space for us to "be with" our clients during whatever health experience they are going through, and supports us to believe in each individual's ability to make the right choice for themselves. For our clients this means longer visits, more time to get access information about your health to promote your empowerment, collaborative decision making, easy accessibility to your health care provider, and frequent follow-ups. Below is a list of some of our services. If you have a question about how we may be able to support you, please feel free to call or email us!
- Annual Preventative Care: Annual exams, Paps and other health screenings.
- Family Planning: Access to all forms of birth control including IUD and Nexplanon insertions*.
- Preconception Care: Fertility awareness and cycle charting, readiness for pregnancy, genetic risk counseling.
- Women's Health Care: Concerns that often impact women including bladder infections, thyroid disorders, and pelvic organ prolapse. (Please note at this time there are no PCP services available for concerns such as sore throat, earache, coughs, colds, flu, asthma, etc.)
- Reproductive Health: Irregular periods, pelvic pain, pain with sex, screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, management of common vaginal infections.
- Transgender Health: Safe and respectful gyn care for Transgender men, gender non-confirming, and non-binary individuals.
- Mental Health: Screening, evaluation, and treatment for mental health concerns including depression and anxiety. Collaborative care for women postpartum with perinatal mood disorders including depression, anxiety, and OCD.
- Menopausal care: Counseling and management of common discomforts of menopause.
*For IUD and Nexplanon Insertions: We offer same day insertions, however, we order these devices on an as needed basis. Call our office to schedule these insertions to ensure we have the device you want and that you are a candidate for same-day insertion.